Friday 1 June 2012

Developed Film Photos, Hello Summer

Sorry about my long absence! I was just preparing coursework for the final hand in of the year and now I have finished first year! Its a really exciting feeling, and I have a really long summer ahead of me. The past 10 days or so have been absolutely lovely, with the temperature soaring high into the twenties which is amazing for England. Being in Sheffield student accommodation without actually having to do work feels like being on a mini holiday abroad, drinking in the day time and partying with friends in the evening, which is great as everyone is still in such close proximity of each other. Since having this free time, I have managed to develop my first film that I used with the Olympus Trip 35 camera. I have also learnt my lesson about using the flash, it IS necessary even if the day is incredibly sunny, as unfortunately I learnt the hard way when a lot of them came out very dark and unusable. I thought I would share some of my favourites with you here though :)








xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment